- Those guys who smoke ten cigarettes a day are also wearing masks due to air pollution in Delhi. Your mask is not worth it.
- Those who stay in a relationship with one and do sex with the second one and chase the third one. Your character and your loyalty aren’t worth it.
- Buying costly bikes & too much expensive clothes on your parent’s money aren’t worth it.
- Abusing your girlfriend on phone and girls who take abuse from their boyfriend and think that it’s just an act of love. Your self-respect is not worth it.
- Finding out faults in weddings and cursing food after consuming it isn’t worth it. Just give blessings and get the hell out of there.
- Being superstitious and believing in Kundli, horoscope, and zodiac sign are not worth it. Those who are telling you your future, they don’t know theirs.
- Thinking veere-de-weeding and four more shots are the example of feminism aren’t worth it. Arunima Sinha, Kiran Bedi, Sania Mirza etc. etc. are the true examples.
- Gaining knowledge from self-help books and motivational videos and not applying that knowledge in life. Then your knowledge is not worth it.
- Watching Illogical serials daily like “Naggin” in which human being is turning into snakes and horse aren’t worth it. It’s just a waste of time.
- Buying fat burners and weight gainers aren’t worth it. Only your diet and proper exercise can help you naturally to burn fat or gain muscle.
- Stalking your ex every day like a despo is not worth it. Remember some people are there in your life for a reason, for a season, and for a lifetime. He/she was there for a reason. Come on….move on.
- Clicking an iPhone mirror selfie is not worth it you dumb.
- Doing expensive weddings and buying expensive diamonds and golds aren’t worth it. Because after marriage nobody will going to remember your diamonds, gold and your arrangements.
- Worshipping actors like a god and pouring milk on their cutouts aren’t worth it. They’re humans just like you. There is a difference between taking inspiration from them and worshipping them.
- And writing 20 points are not worth it.
Author: Piyush Singh