- One-sided love – the giving love. It’s basically unconditional love.
- You become a fantastic dreamer. You might not even talk to them in real, but in your imagination, what to say!!!
- Important one it’s not expensive. People who spend hundreds of dollars in relationships at the end fall apart.
- You develop loyalty, which you may use in your future relationship.
- You have fewer expectations which are good in other parts of life on growing up.
- You‘re protected from potential heartbreak. There is no cheating or betrayal.
- It makes you an emotionally strong individual in the end.
- You can’t control someone’s feelings except yourself.
- It hurts when they don’t return the feeling as we do. And it hurts like hell.
- It is basically an unhealthy relationship practice once continued even on knowing it won’t work out.
- It might bring serious mental issues to you if you don’t know when to leave it.
- It is a war between your mind and heart, where your heart always loses mostly.
Whatever the case, accept that only when two people are ready it’s called a relationship. Improve yourself so that there will be numerous amount of partners waiting for you in near future.